Pages

Monday 13 August 2012

Fashion | Things I would buy if I wasn't so poor #1



Welcome to a new segment I like to call "things I would buy if I wasn't so poor"but unfortunately I am so alas these things can not be mine... Well, a girl can dream, a girl can dream. As you can probably see I'm going through one of those 'Topshop phases' where I want to buy literally all the things that they have in store. If you want to buy any of these then I'll link them all below so that I can spend vicariously through you. Also, if you want to follow me on polyvore then feel free! I'll link it here



2 comments:

  1. As an outfit, I really like this. No doubt I'd be after those trousers if I wasn't in the same situation!

    Sophie Rebecca from ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...