Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Life | What's been going on?


Hello, hello, hello what do we have here then? Well the truth is we have a very sheepish me who has not posted for a very long time. The truth is is that these past two months have been an absolute whirlwind for me! I'll catch you up on it all right now.

I finally moved in to my new apartment and it was everything I dreamed and more! I don’t know if I said before but my move in day was the first time I had actually seen my new home so it was safe to say I was a bit nervous as to whether I was going to like it or not. It is stunning. Oh my God it is stunning. So moving in took up a lot of my time and so blogging and my tumblr and my twitter and whatnot just flew out of my mind; slap me on the wrist for being a bad blogger! Also we didn't have internet at that point so it was always going to be tricky getting posts up but thats no excuse now is it?

A few weeks after I moved in to my new apartment I started my new university course. I could finally officially say that I am a student at the London College of Fashion! I am loving it! Literally loving it! I think that having the university experience that I did last year (see this post if you don’t know what I'm on about) has really made me appreciate how good my new university is and how good my course is and how nice the people are. The only problem is how bloody expensive the whole thing is! I mean don’t get me wrong I get that its an investment for my (hopeful) future career in the footwear industry but Jesus! I'm already paying nine grand in fees per year and then on top of that I have to fork out hundreds of pounds that I don’t have for tools. But hey ho thats just how the cookie crumbles and I'm not complaining one bit!

Also this month I embarked on a desperate search for employment after realising how depressingly poor I am. So I only managed to get myself a job in Selfridges would you believe?! I literally am still in shock! It is my dream place to work in London! I haven’t started yet but I am so looking forward to it! I realise now that this is becoming more of an online diary than a blog...

There has been some more things that have gone on but that will do for now before this gets to be an essay!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...