Pages

Thursday 25 October 2012

Fashion | Things I would buy if I wasn't so poor #2



Here we have the second in my series of 'things I would buy if I wasn't so poor'. I feel like these are going to become quite a regular thing on here because I am still spectacularly poor and will be for the foreseeable future! This time I didn't have any sort of budget in mind because after all, if I wasn't so poor I would buy these things! Here we have some of my ultimate dream items and well the bracelet is just because I love a bit of studs! 



3 comments:

  1. I'd love all/any of these too..if only!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can buy bracelets like this on ebay, I bought one for only £1! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo, the bag is beautiful!

    www.heyitsloretta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...